WHAT WILL TEMPLE CITY LOOK LIKE IN 2050?
Over two years of intensive work with the Temple City community has culminated in the publication of the Draft Mid-Century General Plan, Crossroads Specific Plan, and Environmental Impact Report. Continuing our commitment to engage the community in developing plans that are truly reflective of its values and distinguish the City as a special place to live, work, and play, we invite you to attend one of two meetings to learn about these plans, how they will affect you, and how you can provide final input as they are adopted.
- The Mid-Century General Plan and Crossroads Specific Plan are now Available!!. Both documents are available for review and download in the Library.
- The Draft EIR will be available in the Library tab Monday, June 19. The public can submit comments on the Draft EIR from June 20th to August 3, 2017.
- Public Meetings will take place:
- Monday, June 26, 2017 (Registration: 7:15 pm/Meeting: 7:30 pm)
- Saturday, July 8, 2017 (Registration: 8:45 am/Meeting: 9:00 am)
- Public hearing will be conducted by the Planning Commission and City Council in November and December.